- About Fair Go Finance
- What loan amounts can you provide?At Fair Go Finance we can fund loans between $500 and $10,000.
- What do you mean by “personalised service”?At Fair Go Finance we understand your situation is unique to you, and every person is different. That's why we make sure every conditionally approved loan is individually assessed by a trained staff member, and not by a computer. We personally review your application because we know that's the best way to make sure we only approve loans when they'll help you go forward.
- How do I update my information with Fair Go Finance?Updating your personal information is easy! Simply contact our office on 1300 324 746 and we'll be able to update your details then and there.
- What loan amounts can you provide?
- Getting a Fair Go Finance Loan
- Do I have to live in an Australian city to get a loan?No, you can live anywhere in Australia! You do need to live at a permanent residence though, so unfortunately this means you can't be staying in a caravan park.
- Can I get a loan if I have bad credit?Depending on your level of bad credit, you may be able to successfully apply for a loan with us. As part of our lending criteria we look at the number of loan enquires you've had recently, the number & status of any recent defaults and any other adverse items on your credit file such as bankruptcy or a part 9. The fewer you have, the more likely you will be eligible but we do pride ourselves on helping customers who may have had issues in the past, but are clearly ready to get back on track. Please call us on 1300 324 746 if you'd like more information or if you'd like to discuss your current credit report before completing our online application. We're here to help!
- Do I have to live in an Australian city to get a loan?
- What is E-signing?E-signing is an electronic way to sign, instead of using a pen! If you successfully apply for one of our Fair Go Finance loans between $500 and $10,000, you can accept our conditional offer straight away by typing in a unique SMS code that is sent to your mobile. It's a quick and easy method to progress successful applications as fast as possible.
- What is E-signing?
- Repayments and Fees
- If I want to pay my loan back sooner, can I?Yes, absolutely! You can rest assured there are no penalties or charges for doing so as we support customers who are able to repay their loan as quickly as they can.
- If I want to pay my loan back sooner, can I?
- Approval Process
- Why was I offered a different amount to what I applied for?As a responsible lender, we assess every application by referring to each individual's circumstances. Part of this assessment involves ensuring you can comfortably afford the repayments. There are times where we may offer you a different loan amount because of this, as long as the loan will still assist you with the loan purpose you indicated.
- Why was I offered a different amount to what I applied for?
- Managing Repayments and Hardship
- Can I reduce my payments?Yes, if your circumstances unexpectedly change, we understand you may want to reduce your repayments. If this happens, please contact us as soon as possible. The quicker you let us know, the faster we can discuss your alternative payment options and help you get back on track.
- What should I do if I can't make a repayment?We simply ask that you contact us on 1300 324 746 as soon as possible. By letting us know your situation, we'll be able to discuss alternative options with you.
- Can I reduce my payments?
- About our Bank Statement Service
- Who sees my internet banking log-in details if I use the bank statement service?No person can access your Internet banking details. When you enter your banking credentials on our website they are immediately encrypted. Proviso Pty Ltd (trading as bankstatments.com.au, ABN 89166277845) then stores the encrypted details. They are stored in a highly secure data centre which has a single use, which is to generate a read-only data-feed which we will use to assess the affordability of the loan.
- What happens to my internet banking details after I input them on your website?As an organisation, security of data and prevention of fraud are fundamental to us. We are committed to using practices to ensure that our services are provided within a secure environment. Your Internet banking details are encrypted and held securely by our professional service providers. Our partner, Proviso Pty Ltd (trading as bank statements.com.au, ABN 89166277845) and us, are permitted read-only access to your current account, so will only ever be able to view your account. We do not have the ability to change any of your banking details or set up standing orders/direct debits. All data is securely handled.
- What happens to the bank statement information you obtain?We'll review the information on your bank statements to help us assess your loan application. The information will also assist us in managing your credit and assessing any future applications. Proviso Pty Ltd (trading as bank statements.com.au, ABN 89166277845) will store your bank statements. Proviso Pty Ltd may use, disclose, sell, license, reproduce or distribute your data and transaction information in statistical and aggregate form that does not contain your personal information.
- Who should I speak to if I have other questions about this service?If you have any other questions, please call us at Fair Go Finance on 1300 324 746 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you're welcome to contact Proviso Pty Ltd (trading as bankstatements.com.au, ABN 89166277845) who provide this service. They are located in South Australia and their contact number is (08) 7122 9452.
- Do I input my internet banking details to use the bank statement service?
- Contact Us
- How can I contact Fair Go Finance outside business hours?
You're welcome to contact us outside business hours either by;
Leaving us a voice message
You can leave a voice message by calling our 1300 324 746 number.
You can fax us on 1800 324 746.
Please remember to include your full name, best contact number and reference number if you have one, and we'll be sure to get back to you the next business day.
- How can I contact Fair Go Finance outside business hours?