Request for hardship relief


We're here and want to help you

Please contact us if your financial situation has changed since taking out your loan. By calling us today, we can discuss your change in circumstances and see what options we can offer to help.

Our Collections Team are experienced and understanding, and can be contacted by calling;
1300 324 746
Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 6.00 pm E.S.T

Important information you need to know

Legal action and repossession are our last resort options. Please contact us, and with your co-operation we can avoid such events happening to you. For the best outcome we simply ask for your willingness to communicate and negotiate with us so we can agree to a mutually acceptable plan. By doing so you can protect your credit rating and avoid the costs of recovery action. 

Tips for managing your debts

• Please don't avoid us.  It will leave us no choice but to commence recovery action, and we would much prefer to resolve this with you.
• Be aware of your rights and options – call us to discuss
• Make some regular payments – even small amounts will help
• Seek free and independent advice from community debt management and legal services or government agencies if you can't resolve your financial difficulties.

Assessment for Financial Hardship Relief

To apply for Financial Hardship Relief you may be asked to provide some supporting documents such as:


Income Documents

◦ Payslips
◦ Centerlink statement
◦ Business activity statement
◦ Employment separation certificate
◦ Family assistance payments

Expenditure Documents

◦ Rental receipts or mortgage statements
◦ Child support payments
◦ Utility bills
◦ Fines
◦ Other creditor statements

Medical Documents

◦ Medical certificates stating duration of condition and ability to return to work
◦ Medical bills
◦ Workers compensation claim
◦ Request to access superannuation

If you are experiencing financial hardship, please call us today on 1300 324 746  so we can assist you with the ongoing management of your loan.