Partner with us, and we’ll provide you and your clients with great personal loan solutions up to $10,000.
By becoming accredited with us, you will receive:
A direct access link to our application form
This link can be embedded in your website, newsletters, targeted emails or given individually to your customers, providing you with a great passive income when they proceed with a loan.
An excellent referral fee paid promptly
For all funded loans, you will receive a referral fee within 7 days directly into your nominated account.
Why refer your clients to Fair Go Finance?
- We provide innovative personal loans from $500 up to $10,000 to assist with larger loan purposes and all client needs (such as debt consolidation, short-term loans, car expenses, holiday loans etc.)
- Our loans have very competitive interest rates available, starting from 15.2% p.a. (*Comparison rate 20.16% p.a.)
- Flexible and progressive policies covering prime, near prime and sub prime markets allowing us to meet more customer expectations
- Same day approvals and funding in the majority of cases, ensuring fast access to finance
- Our online application is easy to use and completely paperless
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Will I receive a referral fee regardless of the loan size?
A: Yes, you'll receive a referral fee for all funded loans. The amount will depend on the loan size.
WEB ENQUIRY FORM
Have you got any questions about partnering with us?
please call us on
or complete our web enquiry form below.
Do you have a scenario you'd like to discuss with us before referring your client or submitting their application?
Your welcome to complete our scenario form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
Keeping up with industry news
Keep informed with what’s happening in the personal loan industry with our links below.
*Comparison rate based on an unsecured personal loan of $10,000 for a term of 3 years. Fees and charges are payable. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different fees or other loan amounts might result in a different rate.