What is a car loan used for?
Here are just a few examples of what this type of personal loan can be used for:
- Tyres, car repairs, registration and unexpected vehicle costs
- A new or second-hand car or motorbike
- Purchasing a boat, caravan or trailer
- Car hire costs during a holiday
So really, it’s not just a car loan, it’s a car repair loan, caravan loan, motorbike loan, boat loan, trailer loan, car hire loan….well, you get the idea!
Applying for a car loan is easy and it only takes 5 minutes
- We Are Online: So you can apply from anywhere in Australia, at any time!
- We Are Paperless: Our online application process is easy and quick –which means we can help, fast! You don’t even need to get your pen out, just e-mail us some info and you’re on your way.
- We Are Friendly: You may only see us on a screen, but we have a huge heartbeat which comes from our dedicated team, eager to offer a hand and help you go forward!
- We Are Quick: We’re committed to processing your loan as fast as possible. You’ll have access to our customer portal so you can track your application, and if approved, we’ll transfer your funds that same day!
Let's get you started! Apply Now!
Reviews and feedback from customers about Fair Go Finance’s Car Loans
Keeping car loans clear and simple!
Am I eligible?
To apply you need to be: 18 years of age or older, a permanent Australian resident and in regular paid employment.
How much can I borrow for a cash loan?
From $500 up to $50,000
How long can the loan term be?
3 – 7 years
Is it a fixed or variable rate loan?
Fixed or variable, depending on lender
Who will be the lender?
Depending on your credit history and loan amount you request, the lender may be:
Fair Go Finance $500 - $5000
Ratesetter $4000- $5000
Now Finance $4000 -$5000
Latitude $4000 - $500
ANZ $5000 - $50,000
Direct Money $5000 - $35,000
Liberty $5000 - $35,000
Money 3 $5000 - $35,000
Finance 1 $5000 - $50,000
Why restrict your finance options to one lender? At Fair Go Finance we have partnered with some like-minded finance providers so it can allow even more loan choices for you.
Are you reading this outside our business hours? You can still call and leave a message or contact us with any queries, and we’ll reply as soon as we’re back at work!