What is a vet loan used for?
A vet loan can help with such things as:
- Buying a pet
- Vet bills and expenses
- Pet insurance
- Kennel and day-care expenses
- Cages and general pet needs
Want more information about using our vet loans? Check out this blog post on how to get cash to ensure your fur baby remains happy and healthy.
Applying is easy and it only takes 5 minutes
- We Are Online: So you can apply from anywhere in Australia, at any time!
- We Are Paperless: Our online application process is easy and quick –which means we can help, fast! You don’t even need to get your pen out, just e-mail us some info and you’re on your way.
- We Are Friendly: You may only see us on a screen, but we have a huge heartbeat which comes from our dedicated team, eager to offer a hand and help you go forward!
- We Are Quick: We’re committed to processing your loan as fast as possible. You’ll have access to our customer portal so you can track your application, and if approved, we’ll transfer your funds that same day!
Keeping pet loans clear and simple!
Am I eligible?
To apply you need to be: 18 years of age or older, a permanent Australian resident and in regular paid employment.
How much can I borrow for a cash loan?
From $500 up to $10,000
How long can the loan term be?
3 months - 3 years
Is it a fixed or variable rate loan?
Fixed which means it will never go up so no nasty surprises!
Need help? Give us a call on 1300 324 746 or instant message us.