Return to Blog

Where Can I Go For An Unsecured $3,000 Loan?

Where Can I Go For An Unsecured $3,000 Loan?

Everyone has experienced the frustration when you suddenly have two big bills to pay at the same time. Anne, from Wulguru in Queensland, not only had a vet bill that needed sorting out, but she also needed some dental work done for her. Where could she get an unsecured loan for close to $3,000? Guess! From Fair Go Finance of course! Anne was quick to fill out the online application form on the Fair Go Finance website and she was soon smiling with her new smile that could finally be paid for!

 Anne told us, “You had extremely friendly and helpful staff and it was fast and efficient processing of the application!”

Benefits of an unsecured loan with Fair Go Finance are:

To be eligible for a Fair Go Finance unsecured loan you need:

  • To be over 18 years old
  • To be a permanent Australian resident and
  • To be in regular employment

Come and learn more about our unsecured loans and how one may help you move forward.

Need up to $10,000?

Related Articles

Are you eligible to apply?

  • I’m 18 years or older
  • I’m employed (not self-employed)
  • I’m paid $500 or more a week into my bank account
  • My income is not solely from Centrelink
  • I’ve not entered into bankruptcy or part 9 agreement within the last 12 months


It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.

Check your options before you borrow:
For more information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor.

Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan.
If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink.

The Australian Government’s MoneySmart Website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.

* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.