Feedback and Complaints

We Do Better With Your Feedback.

Fair Go Finance is always looking for ways to improve. We value your feedback, so our service and products can keep getting better.

Feedback and Complaints

We’d Love to Hear From You

Your feedback is key to improving our service. Fill out the form below, and one of our team members will aim to contact you within 24 to 48 hours.

You can also contact the team by sending us an email at or call 1300 324 746.

Feedback & Complaints

We will respond to you within 24 – 48 hours (During business hours, Monday – Friday)

If you’d like to check the progress of your complaint, please contact us by either:
Phone: 1300 324 746
We hope we can resolve your concern as soon as possible.