Short Term Loans
Online short term loans are similar to an online unsecured personal loan and are typically required to cover an unexpected bill or buy something that was not planned.
The Short Term loan is designed to have the loan approved and repaid quickly, minimising the cost to the consumer, while also ensuring that repayments are affordably structured. The repayment terms range from a few months up to 12 months and are always governed by ensuring that the loan amount meets your needs and that the repayments are affordable.
How much do you need?
All prices are indicative. If this loan is not available from Fair Go Finance we may refer you to an affiliate lender. Loan approval is subject to the lender's criteria.
All prices are indicative. If this loan is not available from Fair Go Finance we may refer you to an affiliate lender. Loan approval is subject to the lender's criteria. Comparison rate based on an unsecured personal loan of $2,500 for a term of 2 years. Fees and charges are payable. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
Want more than $5000
What are short term loans?
- They are personal loans from $500 up to $5000
- It can be secured or unsecured
- It caters for clients with good and bad credit history
- It is needed quickly, for a short amount of time and can be used for any personal use.
- It is structured to be affordable for the borrowers circumstances.
What can I use a short term loan for?
This type of finance can be used for any personal use such as:
- Unexpected expenses
- Car repairs
- School fees
- Cash flow shortfalls
- Bonds/moving expenses
What is the process to apply for a short term loan?
- Complete our online loan application
- Receive a fast conditional outcome
- If conditionally approved, provide your ID and supporting documents
- Funds will be transferred within 24 hours of formal approval
Supporting Documents Include:
1. An Identification document such as:
- Drivers licence
- Australian or New Zealand Passport
- Medicare card
- ATM card
- One utility bill (gas, electricity, telephone) or rent receipt confirming your address
2. Assessment documents such as:
- 3 months of bank statements showing your name and address
- A recent payslip
- Registration documents (if you are buying a car/motorbike or using vehicle as security)
A free and efficient way to provide your bank statements
At Fair Go Finance we have a free online bank statement service available provided by MoneyBuddy Data Pt Ltd trading as BankStatements.com.au. The benefits of this service are:
- It saves you from faxing or e-mailing your bank statements through.
- It’s quick and easy to use.
- We can assess your loan quicker.
How does the bank statement service work?