What is a Small Loan?
- It is a personal loan from $500 up to $2,000.
- A small loan is unsecured.
- It caters for clients with good and bad credit history.
- It can be used for any personal use such as purchasing items or covering emergencies.
It's impossible to plan for every expense life throws at you, so if you’re searching for a small loan online between $500 and $2,000 – stop looking because we’d really love to try and help!
Applying for a small loan is easy and it only takes 5 minutes
- We are online: so you can apply from anywhere in Australia, at any time!
- We are paperless: our online application process is easy and quick –which means we can help, fast! You don’t even need to get your pen out, just e-mail us some info and you’re on your way.
- We are friendly: you may only see us on a screen, but we have a huge heartbeat which comes from our dedicated team, eager to offer a hand and help you go forward!
- We are quick: we’re committed to processing your loan as fast as possible. You’ll have access to our customer portal so you can track your application, and if approved, we’ll transfer your funds that same day!
Let’s get you started! APPLY NOW!
Reviews and feedback from customers about Fair Go Finance’s small loans
What is a small loan used for?
The short answer is anything small! You could use a small loan for:
Whatever your small personal loan need may be, we want to give you a fair go.
How does our small loan work?
- All of our small loans have fixed repayments, meaning you can budget each month
- There are never any hidden costs and no early repayment fees
- There is no interest! Yes, it’s 0%! You only pay an establishment and monthly fee
- We will do the right thing by you, and lend only what YOU can afford to repay - see our commitment to responsible lending.
Keeping small loans clear and simple!
Am I eligible?
To apply you need to be: 18 years of age or older, a permanent Australian resident and in regular paid employment.
How much can I borrow for a cash loan?
From $500 up to $5000
How long can the loan term be?
3 – 24 months
Is it a fixed or variable rate loan?
Who will be the lender?
Fair Go Finance
How much does a small loan cost?
||Typical Establishment Fee
||Interest Rate per Annum
|Small Amount Loan
||$500 - $2,000
||4% of Principal
|Medium Amount Loans
||$2,250 - $5,000
||$460 - $695
Small loan repayment examples
||Repayments per week*
||Interest Rate per Annum
||3 - 5 months
||$33 up to $155
||4 - 12 months
||$62 up to $169
||38.1% - 44.6%
|*Repayments per week depend on affordability
Mates Rates Discounts
At Fair Go Finance we reward you with a discount on your second loan, given you will have demonstrated a positive repayment history on your first loan. You will be rewarded with an express service and, depending on the loan amount, a reduction on your establishment fee / interest rate. For more information on our loyalty discounts, check out our Mates Rates page.
If you need more cash, we also offer cash loans up to $5000 and larger personal loans with great rates!
Need help? We'd love to take your call on 1300 324 746 or chat online through our instant chat!
Are you reading this outside our business hours? You can still call and leave a message or contact us with any queries, and we’ll reply as soon as we’re back at work!