What is a cash loan?
- A personal loan from $500 up to $5000
- A loan that can help customers who have a good or bad credit history
- A loan that helps with cash needs such as purchasing items or covering unexpected expenses
- A loan that can either be secured or unsecured
- A loan you can apply for quickly and online
Applying for a cash loan is easy and it only takes 5 minutes
- We Are Online: So you can apply from anywhere in Australia, at any time!
- We Are Paperless: Our online application process is easy and quick –which means we can help, fast! You don’t even need to get your pen out, just e-mail us some info and you’re on your way.
- We Are Friendly: You may only see us on a screen, but we have a huge heartbeat which comes from our dedicated team, eager to offer a hand and help you go forward!
- We Are Quick: We’re committed to processing your loan as fast as possible. You’ll have access to our customer portal so you can track your application, and if approved, we’ll transfer your funds that same day!
Reviews and feedback from customers about Fair Go Finance’s Cash Loans
26 April 2017
How can I get cash fast with Fair Go Finance?
We’ve made our cash loans easy to apply for because you do it completely online. Our process involves 3 simple steps which are:
STEP 1. Complete our online cash loan application where you will get an immediate decision
STEP 2. If you’re conditionally approved, use an SMS code to accept the offer– no signing required!
STEP 3. Use our free bank statement service and we’ll verify them with your documents to finalise your assessment. If approved, we’ll transfer the cash straight into your account.
How long does it take to borrow cash online?
This depends a lot on you! If you need cash urgently, as long as you provide all the documents we need (which you can do entirely during the online application) you’ll be prioritised and we’ll be able to finalise your loan application without any delays relating to outstanding information.
We’ve approved cash loans and transferred the money on that same day, so the quicker you provide everything we need, the quicker we can get it done!
Why should I get cash with Fair Go Finance?
The reason we stand out from our competitors is because we’re here to help with your short term loan needs as well as wanting to help when you’re ready for a larger personal loan too. We’re different because we also have a panel of lenders available to you.
This means not only are we able to provide Fair Go Finance cash loans up to $5000 but we also have other lenders we can consider for you. Why not let us do the research for you, after all that’s what we do best!
What can a cash loan be used for?
A cash loan is also known as a small loan and it can help you with any type of cash shortfall, such as:
- Urgent car repairs, car insurance or registration
- Unexpected dental, medical or pet expenses
- Securing a limited offer, like a holiday, jewellery or furniture
- Last minute renovations, wedding costs or a rental bond
- Repaying a debt, including those you may have with a mate, sibling, or parent!
Whether it’s a small cash loan or perhaps a larger personal loan that you’re looking for, let us do what we can to help you go forward and achieve your goals! Apply now and you could have your cash as soon as tomorrow!
Keeping Fair Go Finance loans clear and simple!
Am I eligible?
To apply you need to be: 18 years of age or older, a permanent Australian resident and in regular paid employment.
How much can I borrow for a cash loan?
From $500 up to $5000
How long can the loan term be?
3 – 24 months
Is it a fixed or variable rate loan?
Who will be the lender?
Depending on your credit history and loan amount you request, the lender may be:
Fair Go Finance $500 - $5000
Ratesetter $4000- $5000
Now Finance $4000 -$5000
Latitude $4000 - $5000
Why restrict your finance options to one lender? At Fair Go Finance we have partnered with some like-minded finance providers so it can allow even more loan choices for you.
Need help? Give us a call on 1300 324 746 or instant message us.
Are you reading this outside our business hours? You can still call and leave a message or email us with any queries, and we’ll reply as soon as we’re back at work!
How much does a Cash Loan cost?
||Typical Establishment Fee
||Interest Rate per Annum
|Small Amount Loan
||$500 - $2,000
||4% of Principal
|Medium Amount Loans
||$2,250 - $5,000
||$460 - $695
||Repayments per week*
||Interest Rate per Annum
||3 - 5 months
||$33 up to $155
||4 - 12 months
||$62 up to $169
||38.1% - 44.6%
|*Repayments per week depend on affordability
Mates Rates Discounts
At Fair Go Finance we reward you with a discount on your second loan, given you will have demonstrated a positive repayment history on your first loan. You will be rewarded with an express service and, depending on the loan amount, a reduction on your establishment fee / interest rate. For more information on our loyalty discounts, check out our Mates Rates page.
Warning: The comparison rates provided are true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Maximum fees, charges and or interest equal to a maximum all inclusive equivalent cost rate of 48% APR (Annual Percentage Rate). Minimum loan term 3 months. Maximum loan term 12 months.