What is a debt consolidation loan used for?
If you have multiple loans and you’re struggle to stay on top of all your repayments or if you’ve got a bad credit rating, then a debt consolidation loan can help. By rolling all your outstanding loans into a debt consolidation loan, you can manage your loan with one easy monthly repayment.
This can include debts such as:
- Store loans
- School fees and education expenses
- Credit cards
- Outstanding bills and accounts
- Unexpected expenses
Applying for an online debt consolidation loan is easy and it only takes 5 minutes
- We Are Online: So you can apply from anywhere in Australia, at any time!
- We Are Paperless: Our online application process is easy and quick – which means we can help, fast! You don’t even need to get your pen out, just e-mail us some info and you’re on your way.
- We Are Friendly: You may only see us on a screen, but we have a huge heartbeat which comes from our dedicated team, eager to offer a hand and help you go forward!
- We Are Quick: We’re committed to processing your loan as fast as possible. You’ll have access to our customer portal so you can track your application and, if approved, we’ll transfer your funds that same day!
Reviews and feedback from customers about Fair Go Finance’s Debt Consolidation Loans
What are the benefits of a debt consolidation loan?
A Lower Repayment
Generally, you can reduce the total monthly amount you need to pay and improve you cash flow simply by rolling all your debts into one. This is a major benefit, especially if you need surplus cash to manage your day to day life.
It's Easier to Manage
It’s much easier to budget when you only have one repayment to look after. Just ensure you make your payment on time – every time! Direct debits can definitely help with this.
Less Chance of Default
With only one reduced payment to manage, this should help prevent you from missing or defaulting on the loan. This means your credit report can avoid negative listings. Plus, this can help improve your bad credit score if you make your payments on time.
Ready to make your life simpler? Apply online
for a debt consolidation loan now!
Keeping debt consolidation loans clear and simple!
Am I eligible?
To apply for an online debt consolidation loan, you need to be 18 years of age or older, a permanent Australian resident and in regular paid employment.
How much can I borrow for a debt consolidation loan?
From $500 up to $10,000
How long can the loan term be?
3 months to 3 years
Is it a fixed or variable rate loan?
It's a fixed rate loan which means there's no risk of interest rates going up.
Need help? Give us a call on 1300 324 746
or instant message us.
Ready to go forward with a consolidation loan?
If you’ve got bad credit and looking to consolidate your loans, get in touch with Fair Go Finance. Give us a call on 1300 324 746 or instant message us.
Are you reading this outside our business hours? You can still call and leave a message or contact us with any queries, and we’ll reply as soon as we’re back at work!