What is an education loan used for?
An education loan can be used by you, or even a loved one in your care, and can include such things as:
- School fees
- Uniform and general school expenses
- Training course fees
- Computer and technology expenses
Applying is easy and it only takes 5 minutes
- We Are Online: So you can apply from anywhere in Australia, at any time!
- We Are Paperless: Our online application process is easy and quick – which means we can help, fast! You don’t even need to get your pen out, just e-mail us some info and you’re on your way.
- We Are Friendly: You may only see us on a screen, but we have a huge heartbeat which comes from our dedicated team, eager to offer a hand and help you go forward!
- We Are Quick: We’re committed to processing your loan as fast as possible. You’ll have access to our customer portal so you can track your application, and if approved, we’ll transfer your funds that same day!
Keeping education loans clear and simple!
Am I eligible?
To apply you need to be: 18 years of age or older, a permanent Australian resident and in regular paid employment.
How much can I borrow for a cash loan?
From $500 up to $10,000
How long can the loan term be?
3 – 7 years
Is it a fixed or variable rate loan?
Fixed which means your rates will never go up!
Need help? Give us a call on 1300 324 746 or instant message us.
Are you reading this outside our business hours? You can still call and leave a message or contact us with any queries, and we’ll reply as soon as we’re back at work!