When you apply for a cash loan with us, we understand you’re in need of some quick cash to help you out – and the sooner the better!
Yes, being caught short isn’t much fun, so if you’re looking for between $500 and $5,000, our cash loan could be the answer and get you back on track.
What is a cash loan?
- A personal loan from $500 up to $5000
- A loan that can help customers who have a good or bad credit history
- A loan that helps with cash needs such as purchasing items or covering unexpected expenses
- A loan that can either be secured or unsecured
- A loan you can apply for quickly and online
How can I get a cash loan with Fair Go Finance?
We’ve made our cash loans easy to apply for because you do it completely online. Our process involves 3 simple steps which are:
STEP 1. Complete our online cash loan application where you will get an immediate decision
STEP 2. If you’re conditionally approved, use an SMS code to accept the offer– no signing required!
STEP 3. Use our free bank statement service and we’ll verify them with your documents to finalise your assessment. If approved, we’ll transfer the cash straight into your account.
How long does it take to get a cash loan?
This depends a lot on you! If you need the cash loan urgently, as long as you provide all the documents we need (which you can do entirely during the online application) you’ll be prioritised and we’ll be able to finalise your loan application without any delays relating to outstanding information.
We’ve approved cash loans and transferred the money on that same day, so the quicker you provide everything we need, the quicker we can get it done!
Why should I get a cash loan with Fair Go Finance?
The reason we stand out from our competitors is because we’re here to help with your short term loan needs as well as wanting to help when you’re ready for a larger personal loan too. We’re different because we also have a panel of lenders available to you.
This means not only are we able to provide Fair Go Finance cash loans up to $5000 but we also have other lenders we can consider for you. Why not let us do the research for you, after all that’s what we do best!
What can a cash loan be used for?
A cash loan is also known as a small loan and it can help you with any type of cash shortfall, such as:
- Urgent car repairs, car insurance or registration
- Unexpected dental, medical or pet expenses
- Securing a limited offer, like a holiday, jewellery or furniture
- Last minute renovations, wedding costs or a rental bond
- Repaying a debt, including those you may have with a mate, sibling, or parent!