Tracy’s nine-year-old daughter, Kadence absolutely loves to dance. Described by her mum as “always dancing and never walking”, it was a dream come true when an opportunity to take part in lessons on Broadway was presented to Kadence’s dance studio. Imagine being offered (at 9 yrs. old!) the following incredible experience;
- Travel to New York with a troupe of 19 other dances
- Be Taught by the Deputy Principal of Jofferey Ballet School
- Learn the choreography of Arabian Nights for the new Aladdin Musical
- Be Taught by a Company Member of the American Ballet Theatre Company
- Experience Broadway and New York City!
For Tracy, the decision was easy; she saw it as a once in a lifetime chance and told us, “it’s thanks to Fair Go Finance that she was able to have this opportunity!”
Tracy hopes Kadence will continue to grow with her dancing, whether it provides her with a bright dancing future or purely something she loves to do which allows her to express herself, build her confidence and have life long friendships. We wish you all the very best Kadence!