Who does Valentines Day loans? Fair Go Finance does!
Are you short of cash but want to spoil your special someone on Valentines Day?
If you’ve just googled “who does Valentines Day loans?” and found this page, congratulations! You’ve come to the right place!
At Fair Go Finance, our personal loans can be used for virtually any personal need, including that special gift or surprise for your loved one this Valentines Day.
How much can I borrow for a Valentines Day loan?
You’re welcome to apply for either a:
- Small Valentines Day loan (from $500 up to $2000)
- Medium Valentines Day loan (from $2001 up to $5000) or even a;
- Large Valentines Day loan (up to $10,000!)
What could I use a small Valentines Day loan for?
Our small loans range from $500 up to $2001, so here are some Valentines Day present ideas if you’re still struggling to decide, all of which are guaranteed to please!
- Jewellery, watch or sunglasses
- Hotel getaway and dinner
- Hot air balloon, river cruise, skydive
- Weekend away
- Concert tickets
- Day spa retreat/Golf or sporting package
What could I use a medium Valentines Day loan for?
If you’d like to spend between $2001 and $5000, firstly can we say how generous you are! What about some of these ideas?
- Overseas holiday or luxury trip in Australia to Broome, Great Barrier Reef or Uluru?
- Sports or movie collectible?
- Diamond jewellery, Rolex or Tag Heuer Watch?
- Artwork or sculpture
- Loveseat for inside or outside
- BBQ with all the accessories!
What could I use a large Valentines Day loan for?
For gifts between $5000 and $10,000, this really is a huge declaration of your love! Our large loans can be taken over a term of 3 years, making your repayments even more affordable! Here are some suggestions, starting with a very obvious one!
- Engagement ring
- Proposal plan – let your imagination go wild!
- Overseas holiday or cruise
- Memorabilia. (If your partner is obsessed with Star Wars check out amazon or ebay -we found an autographed picture for $6305!)
- Second hand car, scooter or boat!
How much will a Valentines Day loan cost?
Simply use our loan slider below, which will give you an idea of what the weekly loan repayments will be.
Larger loans. Longer terms. Better rates!
Can I afford a Valentines Day Loan?
If you’re not sure what size Valentines Day loan you can afford, we recommend you do a quick budget first.
There are plenty of free budgeting tools on the Government’s MoneySmart website or available online.
Fill one out to help you get an idea of how much surplus money you have, so you can feel comfortable with the loan repayments.
How quickly can I get a Valentines Day loan?
At Fair Go Finance our aim is to process our loans as fast as possible!
To do so, we will do everything we can, but please check your SMS’s and emails in case we need anything more from you!
To help speed things up, we recommend you get the following ready:
- a copy of your payslip on your phone/computer so you can upload it during the online application
- your medicare card OR your drivers licence with you
- your internet banking access so you can provide your bank statements
By having these on hand, your loan will be priority assessed and could be formally approved (and transferred to you) within hours!
Apply now, and you could be arranging that special gift for your partner tomorrow!